Dear SRC family,
On Sunday June 21st our provincial government initiates phase 3 of its reopening plans. This means that places of worship can have a “maximum of people 50 indoors.” With this new development, our church is planning to reopen its doors for Worship with limited capacity on Sunday June 21st.
What does at limited capacity mean for us?
- We will limit the number of people required to run Sunday service:
- 3 Worship/1 Sound/1 Pastor/1 Usher/1 greeter: Total of 7 people.
- This will allow us to have 40 people attend services.
- We will have 2 hand sanitizing stations.
- One at the front entrance.
- One in the worship center.
- We encourage e-transfer for donations (firstname.lastname@example.org). For those who like the envelope method, a basket will be at the front of the church for you.
Because we are only having 40 people in our building, we are encouraging our church family to reserve their seats on our website (www.seineriverchurch.ca). You will find the sign-up list under the Events tab. (Neil will walk through)
For those who do not want to attend worship in the building or cannot because they are sick, we are still continuing our Zoom online worship services.
We also have will put in place cleaning protocol for after the service to keep you safe:
- Audio/ Sound Board
- Worship stands
- Door handles
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Pastor Philip Edwards @ email@example.com